Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Monday, September 26, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary 35 -NOTICE

AJC11 – Itinerary 35 – NOTICE
Do Butterflies ever Notice the colours of the winds?

I am trying for a simpler page as there is so much colour going on, but I did want to get the question asked (g) on behalf of Sophie so she could write it down in her Book of Wisdom.

Photo-Notes: This particular Swallowtail was the size of my husband’s palm and so intent on feasting on my lobelias that I could get quite close to take the picture. I was actually afraid that my camera lens would touch it’s wings!

Credits and Kits:
Background papers: Tangie’s AJC11 Parcel 35
Photo – Swallowtail and Lobelia – © LadyNorth 2011
Font: Tangie’s Tigerlily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.