Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary 14: Verb: KNOW

AJC 2011 INTINERARY 14 VERB: KNOW

Having shared tea and scones with HG Wells and receiving gracious permission from him to use his Time Machine anytime we liked, Sophie wanted to see the Library of Alexandria.
I set the Dials to 283BC, and off we went.
While we were there, (since we had plenty of Time) Sophie not only finished her Degree in Advanced Camelology (or How To Deal With Humans) but successfully defended her Thesis and had it published as ‘Sophie’s Book of Wisdom.’
One of her most famous quotes is reproduced here and can be found on page 47.

Credits and Kits:
Background: Tangie Holliewood QOC2 (Queen of Cupcakes)
Vintage Volumes: CU Mzimm
Sophie’s Degree Key: Silhouettes Tangie-Decrow
Quote: Sophie’s own
Font on Book Cover: Stone Temple
Font on Page: Tangie’s DirectorBold

1 comment:

  1. Now I know why I haven't created a page for the verb know yet. Watson never finished school, and has never given me any ideas. He does know how to read, though. I think I'll tell him about Sophie's thesis. If he reads that, he should know a lot. Man! I've used the word know several times in this comment without even realizing it. Maybe I should just make a journal page using this comment!

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.