Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AJC 2011 Adventure Quest: March: 4 Words: Wk 2: Treasure The 1st Crocus

A telegram was sent by the March Hare – it’s Official! Crocii are the Harbingers of Spring. We are supposed to treasure the 1st Crocus (go out and admire it I suppose, even if it is a howlin’ South-Easter and the rain is pouring in slantwise!) and definitely keep Sophie from eating it!
That's one Tough assignment! (she was caught trying to munch the telegram), but I’m up for a Challenge!
*
Credits and Kits Used:
All papers, bottle cap and tape: Tangie’s: AJC11 – Parcel 11
Font: Tangie’s Timeless Masters kit and Tangie’s Tweedledee
Sophie’s Spring Outfit: Tangie’s AJC11 – Parcel 10
Photo: 1st Crocus and bee: (from our first Spring here at Quail Hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.