Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary11 : Verb: Fight

AJC 2011 INTINERARY 11 Verb: Fight..
Fight the Good Fight To Get To Friday!

I don’t know about you, but at times, the week seems like a series of steep steps enclosing the must-do’s I have to pay attention to, until I can get to FRIDAY!
I battle my way through the round of medical appointments, and client calls and at last I see my favourite day of the week: The top of the Pinnacle: Freya’s Day.
Not only does it mean a new AJC Parcel is waiting at the Depot for me to pick up, but it also means the Weekend where I can unpack my goodies, take Sophie out for a stroll and CREATE.
PS: Sophie is 'camel-flaged' (couldn't resist the pun, blame it on the bean!)
*
Credits and Kits:
Background: Maxfield Parrish: c/r free the net (altered by me)
Shadowboxes: AJC11 Parcel 11 – Tangie: Being Me
Fonts:
AJC11 Parcel 11 – L Murphy Being Me
Tangie’s: Tweedledee
Courier
Emboss
Figure on top of mountain: me
· Date: 3/15/2011 · Views: 35
·

1 comment:

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.