Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AJC 2011 Week 10 - Itinerary: Verb of the Week: Belong


“So I bundled me heart and I roamed the world free,
To the East with the lark, to the West with the Sea.”

After 25 years of toiling in the City, (Mr Bear often remarked that ‘convicted felons serve less time’) we are now Back Where We Belong.
*
Credits:
Words from ‘Look to the Rainbow’ – Finians Rainbow
Poem: Belonging: by LN © 2011
Background: Ancient Spanish Map of our Island dated 1791 – Wikipedia
Satellite photo: Wikipedia
Globe Angel: Baigh kit by Rebecca McMeen
Fonts: Tangie’s DirectorBold & my own script for the poem.
Frame: The Collector: DSA2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.