Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AJC 2011 Adventure Quest: March: 4 Words: Week 1 - Watch For Your Sign


A local artisan magazine ran an article about an upcoming Non Juried Art Show calling for entries. Since I had already started an online gallery of my artwork, I took this as a Sign to think about entering and exhibiting. A few days later, a lady was walking her dog home by our house and I went out to chat. Turns out she is a member of the CVAC, the same group that is putting on that art show! I told her I was thinking of entering but wanted to make sure that my Digital Artpieces would meet their criteria.
She consented to take a look at what I had already done, and after doing so, heartily encouraged me to enter!
Sometimes Signs for me, come in the form of 2×4’s as I am pretty slow on the uptake and I’m sure the Muse gets thoroughly exasperated with me!
Now if I can just figure out how to do canvases……
*
Credits and Kits:
Background Paper: AJC11 Parcel 09
Easel: AJC11 Parcel 09
Arrow Doodle: AJC11 Beginning Parcel
Journal Box: AJC11 Beginning
Font: Tangie’s Mock Turtle
Word Art: Create Art and 4: AJC11 Beginning Parcel
Word Art: Font: SHOW – AJC11 Parcel 03 KMF
Sophie’s Painter’s Outfit: AJC11 Parcel 09
Sophie’s French Beret: c/r the net
Brush: Holliewood Artbox Brush 03

1 comment:

  1. A canvas a day keeps the computer away! Happy creating.

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.