Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AJC 2011 Week 10 - Itinerary : Simply Started: I Jumped!


A Day out at the Creativity Sea-side with Sophie (showing off her curves under that new Bathing Suit!)
*
Credits and Kits:
Easel: AJC11 Parcel 09
Bathing Beauties: AJC Parcel 09
Sophie’s new Bathing Suit: AJC11 Parcel 10 – Being Me
Sophie’s Seaweed c/o Adrian van Leen – openphoto.net
Font: Accord Light SF
Poem: One of me own in the style of Dr Seuss
Inspired by the A Musing pages from other Caravaners: Serenoa and GirlBoheme!
Photo: Pipers Lagoon: mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.