Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

AJC 2011- Itinerary 40 – DEPEND

AJC 2011 – Itinerary 40 – DEPEND
‘In May 2006, I had to DEPEND, upon the Chivalry of Two Knightly Friends!’
The following is a True Story (or as Mr Bear would say, ‘could Only Happen to Lady North.’)
In May 2006, I twisted my ankle very badly in Rosslyn Scotland and could hardly walk. This made getting around on the last leg (pun) of my UK Journey a tad difficult. I was staying at the home of a couple (both MDs) in Leamington Spa (red star on map) and was told very bluntly ‘not to put any weight on it’. Sure and I had a long train journey ahead of me to get to Heathrow (airplane stamp on map) to fly home.
Stephen, (The First Knight), had wanted to have a meal with me before I left and when he phoned to make arrangements, I told him about the foot and he then Volunteered (bless him forevermore) to Drive Up To Warwickshire From London (a 2 hour journey!) pick me up, bag and baggage, drive south, have lunch on the way, and then drive me to Graeme’s home (The Second Knight) which was located on the outskirts of London, who in turn would then see me safely to Heathrow.
Now if these two gentlemen were friends of long standing years, it would not be the story it is.
In actual fact, these two Knights came to my rescue on the strength of only a few emails that had previously passed between us and only a single meeting each!
A phone call was all it took for everything to fall into place.
Since then, I have tried to ‘pay it forward’ and recently have been able to honour that commitment by hosting the delightful Ramona as she finds her way Home.
Blessings to all who read this from a very Thankful Lady North!
Credit and Kits:
Background paper and Knights: Medieval Faire Kit – TangieDecrow
Scroll Frame: Tangie’s AJC11 Parcel 40: tangie_gessomat1_3border.png
UK Map: Web Images
Font: Black Chancery
· Date: 10/6/2011

1 comment:

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.