Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary 21 - Verb: MEASURE

AJC 2011 Itinerary 21: Verb: MEASURE
My verse says it all.

Credit and Kits:
Tangie’s AJC11 Measure Parcel 21:
Background Papers, photoframe, Measure wordart, measuring tape.
Red Font: Tangie’s Tribalations: AJC11 Parcel 05
Metal Font: Tangie’s KMF Travel: AJC11 Parcel 03
Photo of Mr Bear at Starbucks – mine
How Can I Measure Verse © LadyNorth 2011

1 comment:

  1. Your wittiness is only overshadowed by your talent. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.