Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary 21 - Simply Started: Well! Isn't that the...

AJC 2011 Itinerary 21: Well! Isn’t that the PITS!?
I suppose it doesn’t help matters when a Certain Curious Cowichan Camel named Sophie constantly opened the oven door,
‘just to check on things’..
oh.oh.
We now know, that opening oven doors on a Rising Chocolate Souffle cake is NOT a Good Thing To Do!
And of course, she would pick the day to do it when I had invited the Bridge Club over for a game.
Sophie by way of apology, rescued the situation by finding the recipe for FALLEN Chocolate Souffle cake.
We called it that, sliced it up, and the Bridge Club never knew. (shhh don’t tell)

Credits and Kits:
Tangie’s AJC11 Parcel 21 – Background Papers, 8 of Spades, HourGlass, Measure(wordart).
Fonts: Tangie’s Mockturtle, Tribalations and Tweedledee
Sophie’s chef hat, fallen chocolate soufflé cake, and olive pits: c/o the net.
Idea to Open The Oven Door: Sophie’s

1 comment:

  1. Sophie always saves the day. She is a one-of-a-kind camel!

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.