Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Friday, January 28, 2011

AJC 2011 Week 5 - Itinerary: Verb : Pause

Sophie (she's hiding but she is there...smile) and I take a break from a very busy week.
Remember that commercial: The Pause That Refreshes?
Trying to remember to Breathe this week!
2Pause is 2Become
Blessings of the calming breath to all who read this.
Shanti (which is 'Peace be Upon you')

1 comment:

  1. Confucius say, "If Sophie is happy, the world is happy. If Sophie has paused, don't stand behind her!"

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.