Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

AJC 2011 Week 4 - Itinerary: Verb : Stretch

AJC2011: Allongement - Stretch Your Heart

Allongement - Stretch Your Heart

"Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love so that it touches not only those to whom you can give it easily, but also to those who need it so much." ~Author Unknown
(I LOVED this quote and used it to make the white ripples on the skirt with Tangie's MadHatter Font)
*
Credits:
Quote from Tangie's Wk 4 (Thank you)
Elements, Background papers, heart, wings (coloured and 3'd by me) Tangie Parcel 48 (love that one!) and AJC11 Beginning Parcel.
Tassels: DSA2 embellishment
Sophie Dancer's Belt created by me: AJC11 Beginning Parcel
Photo of me Str-e-t-ch-ing taken by Mr Bear

3 comments:

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.