Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

AJC 2011 - Itinerary 51 - ENCOUREgment


“Some mistakes are just TOO MUCH FUN ‘NOT’ to do AGAIN!”
Page 99 – Sophie’s Book of Wisdom
(according to Sophie, this was one of DaVinci’s favourite sayings)
*
During this year long Journey, I have been encouraged and heartened not only by the comments left on my pages, but by the fact that my fellow caravaners actually played along, understood as my two travel companions became more ‘real’ as the year progressed and actually enjoyed Sophie and Kevin’s (mis)adventures.
For that, we thank you.
As our Tour Guide Tangie is wont to say: See You On The Trail!
PS. I’m the one with the camel and kiwi and lots and lots of luggage! (not mine, but Sophie’s!)
Fonts: Tangie’s Duchess and Tweedledee
Departure Gate: Tangie11-Parcel49 – Bookplate2
Background Photo: LadyNorth walking in woods, taken by Mr Bear
All other elements and background: DSA2 Vintage Sideshow
· Date: 1/2/2012 · Views: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.