Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Friday, August 19, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary 32: Trying Hard to COLLECT Myself..

AJC11 Itinerary 32: Trying Hard To COLLECT Myself
I spent the better part of the week recovering and restoring my files and software programs from a Hard Drive Crash, so this week’s verb shall we say, was Rather APT?! (TG For Daily Backups!)
Poor Sophie! She saw me falling to bits and was puzzling out how to put me back together while Kevin the Kiwi (bless his socks) took matters into his own beak (so to speak) and went (via Mr Wells Time Machine) back to Ancient Greece to appeal to Hermes (God Of All Things Computer) for his assistance. Unfortunately some idiot had stuck a slug in the Tokens slot and try as he might, Kevin could not budge it with his beak.

Not to worry, when Kevin returned, he found that Sophie and Mr Bear had put me back together again, just in time for me to upload this Page of this week's adventures to the AJC.
(Thanks to all my wonderful commenters on this post for your sympathy and support, especially those who have 'been there'. Long Live Our Respective Hard Drives!)
Credits and Kits:
All elements and papers are from Tangie and Ztampf’s AJC11 Parcel 32 except the Following:
Pieces of Me (me)
Shrine of Hermes: Shrine from AJC11 Parcel 31: GrabBag
Hermes and This Way Up: AJC11 Parcel 19: MAP
FONTS: Tangie’s Tweedledee, TigerLily and my own.
·


1 comment:

  1. I took an early retirement after being a computer tech for 26 years in Ann Arbor Public Schools in Ann Arbor, MI. I love computers, but nothing is worse than when they decide to melt down. I am so happy you got things up and running again. Sophie and Mr. Bear are truly talented people, uh, creatures!

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.