Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary 23 -PAINT! or Sophie HELPS OUT!

AJC 2011 Itinerary 23: PAINT OR SOPHIE HELPS OUT!

Precariously balanced on a can of yellow paint, our intrepid Camel Artiste, thinks that ‘just a touch more yellow’ would make my Rhododedrans look much better.
Poor long suffering Kevin the Kiwi did try to tell her that it was ‘not such a good idea’ but in the excitement of helping out (before I got back), his sage advice was ignored.

Note to self: remember to lock the Studio door when I go away!

Credits and Kits:
Background Paper and Floor: AJC11 Parcel 04 – KMF Papers
Easel: AJC11 Parcel 23: Brimm element
Embrace and Play wordart: Tangie’s GrabBag June 11
Kevin the Kiwi: AJC11 Parcel 22
Sophie’s Outfit from the Spring Artists Collection
Rhododendron photo: mine
Paint can: c/o the net

1 comment:

  1. I knew Sophie had the soul of an artist in her! I could tell by the way she dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.