Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary 15: Simply Started: MY ATTENTION

AJC 2011 ITINERARY 15 Simply Started: MY ATTENTION
Spring Cleaning vs Spring Greening

My Attention (these days) is torn between
The ‘shoulds’ of Spring Cleaning
Or the Woods of Spring Green --
And it’s towards that Greening I’m leaning.….
LN © 2011 Spring

Credits and Kits:
Vacuum photo: annoying advertising flyer (recycled)
Gateway, teapot, teacups, wagon: Lori Davison – Falling Leaves Autumn Tea
Vintage Books: Mzimm
Tag on vacuum: Tangie: What I Love To Do
Font: Tangie’s Tweedledee
Background photo: St Peter’s Church grounds – grape hyacinth and oak.

1 comment:

  1. Forget the cleaning. I'll take the tea with a good book!

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.