Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Friday, April 15, 2011

AJC 2011 Itinerary 16: Verb: TRY (For Bitte)

AJC 2011 Itinerary 16: Verb: TRY
"The Best Way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” - Mark Twain -

One of the joys of this Caravan are the online friendships we make along the way.
This page is dedicated to Bitte, a precious soul who is going through a hard patch at the moment.
Sophie came to me last night and said: “Why don’t we do a page for her?”
So here it is with one of my favourite Nordic sayings, though of course Sophie had to put in her two cents worth!
My friend may live in Sweden, and I on the west coast of Canada, but through the magic of the Internet, we can still 'pull up a chair and share a pot of tea and of course cookies!'

*
Credits and Kits:
Table, chairs, teacups, plate, teapot: L Davision: FallingLeavesAutumnTeaParty
Laptops: Tangie’s What I Love To Do
Cookies and flags my own collection
Stars from Colour Wheel: Tangie’s Colour Kit
Background Brushes: Tangie’s Colour kit
Background Map: Wikipedia
Font: Tangie’s Tweedledee

1 comment:

  1. That's one special page! But I see Sophie is going to steal a cookie. I hope she doesn't eat them all!

    ReplyDelete

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.