Welcome to my Soulo Journey

Welcome to my Soulo Journey.
Here is where I share my SoulArt while Caravan'ing through the Desert of the Page to the Oasis of Creativity.
You are welcome to share and leave a note under a nearby palm for me to find.
Blessing on your Journey also.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Art Journal Caravan 2011 - First Assignments

Introducing My AJC Travel Companion: Sophie
(who is having a Serious Problem with My Luggage...)

So What the heck is the Art Journal Caravan?
It is a forum/group on Scrapbookgraphics where you join up for a year's membership and every Friday, you receive a new digital packet jam packed with supplies, papers, ephemera and inspiration.

This was my first Assignment for 2011

1. Create a Book Cover


I went ahead and also did a Frontispiece - Labyrinth Calendar Page


and took part in one of the last 2010 packet challenges: Aspire


2. Write a Letter to Yourself to be read weekly/monthly while on this Journey.


3. Uncrate your camel -
well in my case, She arrived 'uncrated' and rather miffed at having traveled 1st Class on Air Afrique, was reduced to riding on TOP of the Greyhound bus to get to me.
To soothe her feelings, I bought her a Genuine Cowichan Tribal Toque and winter woolies to keep her warm.
To The Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here under the Sheltering Palm, may you find parchment, fresh quill and ink. Scrawl a note and leave it there for me to find. Thank you and a Blessed Journey to you also.